Wednesday, February 12, 2014

enormous tiny art show no. 15

 photo portsmouth2014_zps0c14195d.jpg
my third time in portsmouth was the best yet. as my bus left snowy new hampshire behind, i recalled the previous twenty-four hours in one happy blur: people pouring in and out of the gallery, a sparkling evening with new friends, the clear night sky, a good night's sleep, the best breakfast on earth, conversations with friendly strangers and just the hearty, fresh-aired new england-ness of it all. i left feeling happy and inspired, my spring wound enough to get me through the remainder of winter with courage and good cheer. so many warm thanks to deb, allie and michael! five tiny paintings are available for sale in person at nahcotta gallery as well as online

3 comments:

Barbara Ismailovic said...

congrats :) looks so nice. and yes, know that feeling of busy but fullfiling moment, great people and art.
have a nice day*

Susanne Klabunde said...

Oh wow! This is how I imagine the perfect short trip!

Trev said...

I caught the opening for this and thought your paintings were fantastic! I've just started messing around with gouache, so I can definitely appreciate the craftsmanship on display! Cheers!

FOLLOWERS